Jeans for Genes has exciting news!
The charity is looking for two individuals to join their newly created Grants Panel.
The ideal candidates for this role would have either:
- A good knowledge and understanding of the issues affecting individuals and families living with a genetic condition. This may be a result of their own lived experience or due to working/ volunteering within the genetic condition community
- Knowledge and experience of grant giving and the third sector, in particular the types of organisations that support those with a genetic condition
Role and responsibilities
- One to two year panel term
- Expected to meet by video conference a minimum of four times per year
- Panel membership involves 1.5 days of work per round
- All reasonable expenses will be reimbursed
How to apply
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this opportunity before applying, please contact Danielle Singleton, Jeans for Genes Community and Grants Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply now?
Please provide a personal statement on one page, which outlines:
• Why you are interested in this role.
• What skills and experience you would bring to the role, specifically addressing the criteria listed above
Once your one-page personal statement is written, please email it to Danielle Singleton, Jeans for Genes Community and Grants Officer: email@example.com
Key recruitment dates
Deadline to apply = 1 August
Two individuals will be appointed by end of September
First Grants Panel meeting will be held in November