We are thrilled to announce that Beacon is a Supporting Partner of the 13th World Orphan Drug Congress Europe!
We’re not only supporting this year’s conference. We’re exhibiting and speaking at it, too!
Join us on the 14-17 November 2022 in Barcelona at this award-winning event with an exhibition that has grown to become the largest and most established orphan drugs and rare diseases meeting of its kind across the globe.
Rare disease patient groups can attend for free, so join us in Barcelona this November!
13th World Orphan Drug Congress Europe
Access and pricing
Cell and gene therapy
Pitch and partner
“The program was well balanced and provided many opportunities for exchange on some of the most burning themes.”
– Senior Director Government Relations, Orchard Therapeutics
“It’s an excellent opportunity to be updated on the most relevant issues for OD and interact with people working in the field.”
– Director Therapeutic Expertise, Rare Disease Laboratorios Biopas
“Good and relevant topics, smooth organisation of the event, excellent environment to meet peers and stakeholders“
– Head of Government Affairs and Public Policy EMEA & APAC, PTC Therapeutics
World Orphan Drug Congress Europe speakers include:
- Keynote speaker: Kristina Larsson, Head of Orphan Medicines Division for Human Medicines Evidence, The European Medicines Agency’s (EMA)
- Valérie Paris, Board Member of High Authority for Health, Chair of the Economic and Public Health Committee, Haute Autorité de Santé
- Daniel O’Connor, Deputy Director, Innovation Accelerator and Regulatory Science, The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Diane Kleinermans, President, Commission of Drugs Reimbursement, Belgian National Institute for Health and Disability Insurance (INAMI/RIZIV)
- Marcus Guardian, COO, EUnetHTA
- Sheela Upadhyaya, Accelerated Access Collaborative Relationship & Delivery Lead & HST Specialist, NICE, England & Advisor, FIPRA
- Alexander Natz, Secretary General, EUCOPE
- Elisabetta Zanon, Director, European Policy & Advocacy, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
- Robin Kenselaar, Senior Vice President and General Manager EMEA, Orchard Therapeutics
- Tina Taube, Director Market Access & Orphan Drug Policy Lead, EFPIA
- Paolo Martini, Chief Scientific Officer, Rare Diseases, Moderna Therapeutics
- Fleur Chandler, Head of Market Access UK and Ireland, Sanofi
- Sander van Deventer, Chief Technology Officer, VectorY Therapeutic
Claim your ticket now and remember that patient groups can attend for FREE.
See you in Barcelona!